Welcome to Ability Forums!

Become part of our inclusive community for people with disabilities, their parents, caregivers, advocates, and special education teachers.

SignUp Now!

Introduce Yourself

Kay

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! We would love to get to know you!

Please introduce yourself by telling us what your superpower is. You can also share a little bit about yourself, but only if you are comfortable. 😄
My superpower is that I am a teacher. I always looked up to my teachers like superheroes, and for that reason, I became one!

What is your superpower?
supergirl.png

karp4

Hi I'm Josh.
My superpower would be speed. The Fast and the Furious is my favorite movie of all time. If I could I would also have one of those cars from that movie.

simplelife7

Hey! Thanks for putting this forum together, I think that it will really benefit a lot of different people. The forum layout looks great btw.
Let's see.... if I could have one superpower I would want to have the ability to be invisible. The reason why I would want to be invisible is because then I would be able to take any flight to anywhere in the world, at any time, and no one would even know that I boarded! Sneaky sneaky!

tracyp

Hey there!
Glad to be here.
I am not really sure that I have a "superpower" so to speak but I am a good listener.
I hope to be of some use on here :)
Shiba Inu Love GIF by swerk

7tacos

Hiya! :D
My name is Sarah and I am from Ohio.
My superpower would definitely be to read minds! Mwahhh ha ha!! :devilish:

kellymoore

hey hey.
Mom here. I have a teen daughter who has a mild hearing impairment. I hope that I can provide some useful input.
I think that being a mom qualifies as a superpower, am I right? ;)

Dreamer123

hey everyone :) I am from AR. Mom of 2 kids, my daughter is 15 and a 7 year old son. My youngest has a mild hearing impairment so I thought that I would try out this forum.
.... not sure about superpower lol. Maybe invisibility?

temple8

My name is Megan :)
I live in Utah. My superpower is that I am HOH so I rely a lot on my other senses to experience the world. :cool:

xfinalfantasy99

Hi! I go by the name Kai (they/them pronouns).
My superpower would be the ability to make objects magically appear when I need them lol. I tend to lose a lot of stuff so that would be useful. (y)

NewHaven

Good to be here :) My name is Laura, I am a nurse, foodie, and dog mama. I found this forum after Googling ADHD resources lol. Maybe I can find some neat people to vibe with on here who are just as scattered as I am LOL
high five GIF by MailChimp

sacredd90

hello my name is Sacred. I am from Nigeria. looking forward to learning on here

latika20

Hi I am Latika :)
Great question! I would definitely have the superpower of GRANDMOM. Grandmoms are the best, if I do say so myself ;)

_morning_

Hey everyone :)
I wouldn't have any superpower actually. I would trade my superpower ticket in for a Hogwarts acceptance letter lol. Send me a broom and a wand
Flying Harry Potter GIF by The Story Room